Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Downloads for Album as Zip for Spesific Group  (Read 10990 times)

JohannM

• Coppermine frequent poster
Downloads for Album as Zip for Spesific Group
« on: July 03, 2017, 01:05:37 pm »

Is there a way (small mod) to enable/disable downloads as "zip" for a spesific album for a spesific group (e.g. a setting in album properties) like you have when settings can be changed who can "View / See" an album ?

Help will be appreciated.

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
Re: Downloads for Album as Zip for Spesific Group
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2017, 01:18:29 pm »

I assume you are using this plugin - http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,74257.0.html

If so Andre has in that thread provided a modification that hides the button from guests, it should be easy to adjust that to only allow for a specific group.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

JohannM

• Coppermine frequent poster
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2017, 03:10:11 pm »

Hi Phill

Yes, it is the plugin that André and I worked on. It only hides/show "Download Full Size Image" ... not a zip file.

The issue is a "zip" file. To mod or alter script in the album properties to enable/disable Full Size and Zip Downloads.

André advised me to start a new thread for this.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2017, 04:06:26 pm »

Wait. Isn't this exactly what I just replied in the other thread?
Just create a new album and set the album permission "Album can be viewed by" to the group you want to allow to download the zip file. Then, move all zip files to that album and unique keywords to all zip files (e.g. "zip1", "zip2", etc.). Now you need to enter the corresponding keyword to all albums you initially moved the zip files from. While writing this you should probably assign the keyword to the zip files and albums before moving them to the restricted album ;D

Example: http://boy-idols.com/thumbnails.php?album=1
- Assign "zip1" as album keyword to the album
- Assign "zip1" as keyword to the zip file (http://boy-idols.com/displayimage.php?pid=12309)
- Create a new album "album zip files" (name it however you want, it doesn't care)
- Move the zip file to the new album "album zip files"
- Now, it works the same way as before
- Restrict the permissions of the new album "album zip files"
- Now, the zip file is only displayed in album 1 to users which have access to "album zip files"
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 19 queries.