Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Admin area forbidden  (Read 10109 times)

niuserre

• Coppermine newbie
Admin area forbidden
« on: June 03, 2017, 01:21:53 pm »

Hiya,

This moved servers last week, I think the admin probably hasn't worked since then but I don't remember if I checked. When trying to access any page requiring login, it gives

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /images/login.php on this server.

There are no errors in the server error log and this server is running several other Coppermine instances which work with the same permissions, ownership, etc. I'm sort of getting the impression it's cookie related but I can't figure out why.

CPG version was already current but I reuploaded it all and hit update.php today (though obviously it said already done), I've tried reapplying CHMODs (644 and 755) messing with the URL www/non-www and changing the cookie name/clearing cookies.

Since it's 403, if this a server thing (despite no error log entries), a bit of guidance on what to look at would be greatly appreciated please since I'm my own 1st line support although I can escalate if I really have to.

http://elle-fanning.net/images

Test user with upload: fanst2
Password: lkhbn2jk3b6t

Thanks so much.

lurkalot

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
  • +Tinyportal Support team.
Re: Admin area forbidden
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2017, 10:49:21 pm »

I would ask your host if mod security is enabled on your server, and if it is, to turn it off.
Running SMF 2.1.4  / Tinyportal 3.0.0, bridged with Coppermine 1.6.25, plus cpmfetch 2.0.0
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.061 seconds with 19 queries.