Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My pictures do not show  (Read 3638 times)

ForensicGal

• Coppermine newbie
My pictures do not show
« on: April 12, 2017, 12:56:10 pm »

Hello,

I have recently restored a backup of my coppermine gallery and uploaded all files. I then restored the database and edited the config file to make sure it was pointing to this database. However, none of my images will load? I have checked to make sure the files were uploaded correcty, I have checked to make sure the prefix for the database tables are the same- they are. I have checked CHMOD permissions and I think these all check out okay. Can someone help?

http://rememberingjonbenet.com/articles

gmc

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • GMC Design Photo Gallery
Re: My pictures do not show
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2017, 03:32:24 pm »

A quick look - it appears to be a permissions problem... Attempting to view one of your images directly:
http://rememberingjonbenet.com/articles/albums/userpics/10002/thumb_PEOPLE%20MAGAZINE%2010-6-97%20COVER.JPG
results in a 403 Forbidden error:
You don't have permission to access /articles/albums/userpics/10002/thumb_PEOPLE MAGAZINE 10-6-97 COVER.JPG on this server.

Check for any .htaccess restrictions - as well as CHMOD...
If you can get the pic to display using the URL above - then CPG generated pages will display them properly too.
Thanks!
Greg
My Coppermine Gallery
Need a web hosting account? See my gallery for an offer for CPG Forum users.
Send me money

ForensicGal

• Coppermine newbie
Re: My pictures do not show
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2017, 03:48:13 pm »

Thank you, there was a .htaccess file on my server, I removed it and the images now display.

Thanks again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.