Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Random files  (Read 3871 times)

Alister1980

• Coppermine newbie
Random files
« on: April 04, 2017, 01:12:24 am »

Hi i have just set up my photo gallery but i have noticed on the index page that there is a Random files, Last additions, section been added i was wondering if there is a way of removing this and just have the Albums been shown on the index page...

ron4mac

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Random files
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2017, 03:17:42 am »

If you had looked at the documentation or done a forum search you would have found this:
http://documentation.coppermine-gallery.net/en/configuration.htm#admin_album_list_content

Alister1980

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2017, 11:09:20 am »

Hi sorry but that dose not help me much. dose not tell me where to the files are so i can edit it???

ron4mac

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2017, 02:18:04 pm »

Hi sorry but that dose not help me much. dose not tell me where to the files are so i can edit it???

Log into your gallery as an administrator. Locate the menu item for 'Config' (location may be different depending on the theme that you are using). My guess is that you are using the 'Curve' theme. So, click on the word 'Config', not one of the sub-menu items that pop up. Within the configuration screen, find the item 'Album list view'. Click on it to expand it.  Pay attention to the item 'The content of the main page'.  On the far right of that item there should be a small question mark. Click on the question mark for instructions on how to set the values for that field.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 04:15:38 pm by ron4mac »

Alister1980

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2017, 02:03:43 pm »

Hi

Thats great got it fixed thank you for your help.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 19 queries.