Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fix for bridge to vBulletin with custom MySQL port  (Read 14442 times)

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
Fix for bridge to vBulletin with custom MySQL port
« on: November 20, 2016, 10:16:02 pm »

From Sven Meeus via GitHub

I have been running a website with a Coppermine 1.5 to vBulletin bridge integration for over 10 years now. I recently switched to a HAProxy setup for my MySQL connections, running on a different port then the standard 3306.
 This doesn't work with the current Coppermine vBulletin bridge, unless the following fix is applied to bridge/vbulletin30.inc.php (line 64)
64c64
Code: [Select]
<                     'host' => $config['MasterServer']['servername'] ? $config['MasterServer']['servername'] : 'localhost',
---
>                     'host' => $config['MasterServer']['servername'] ? $config['MasterServer']['servername'] . ($config['MasterServer']['port'] ? ':' . $config['MasterServer']['port'] : ':3306') : 'localhost' . ($config['MasterServer']['port'] ? ':' . $config['MasterServer']['port'] : ':3306'),
207c207

It would be nice to see this implemented, not only in 1.6 but also backported to 1.5.

I would assume the same fix could also be applied to other bridges, I leave it at your discretion to implement those.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Fix for bridge to vBulletin with custom MySQL port
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2017, 01:26:10 pm »

Added support for custom MySQL server port in vBulletin bridge for cpg1.5.x. Ron already done this for cpg1.6.x.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.