Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Citation that Controls "Last Uploads" Header  (Read 7821 times)

EME

• Contributor
  • Coppermine newbie
Citation that Controls "Last Uploads" Header
« on: January 20, 2017, 04:00:40 am »

I have a private gallery running with a customized version of Water Drop.  Among other things today I have been centering Each page title within the header and removing the associated icon.  I have been able to do this everywhere else: upload.php, search.php, etc.  But I cannot find the citation that controls the "Last Uploads" title.  I see the correct entry in the English language file.  I also found what controls the breadcrumb on thumbnail pages other than "Last Uploads".  It seems like the "Last Uploads" control should be in thumbnails.php.  But if it's there I am not seeing it.  I've searched even obscure files where it doesn't seem like the citation should be for phrases like 'lastup',  cpg_fetch_icon, starttable, </tr>, </td>, upload, last but I am striking out.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I have attached a screen shot of an faq.php page I built to illustrate.  I am trying to achieve the same header treatment with the Last Uploads page.

***Solution***

So, I got through this by using this tool to search the entire CPG application folder on my local drive:

https://notepad-plus-plus.org/download/v7.3.1.html

To give credit where credit is due here is the reference I got it from:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/17201400/search-contents-in-php-files-in-windows-7

I ran a search across the whole CPG application for the phrase 'lastup' and it showed every line using it.  Right away it was obvious that I needed include/functions.inc.php.  A little inline CSS echoed in a new div around two statements and my problem was solved.  Code:

if ($cat && $CURRENT_CAT_NAME) {

echo '<div id="lucenter" style="text-align: center;"';
                  /***Commented out original version - uncentered with icon***/
                  /*$album_name = cpg_fetch_icon('last_uploads', 2) . $lang_meta_album_names['lastup'] . ' - ' . $CURRENT_CAT_NAME;*/
                  $album_name = $lang_meta_album_names['lastup'] . ' - ' . $CURRENT_CAT_NAME;
                  echo '</div>';

} else {

echo '<div id="lucenter" style="text-align: center;"';
                  /***Commented out original version - uncentered with icon***/
                  /*$album_name = cpg_fetch_icon('last_uploads', 2) . $lang_meta_album_names['lastup'];*/
                  $album_name = $lang_meta_album_names['lastup'];
                  echo '</div>';

}

See screen shot of end product.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 12:48:23 am by EME »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.