Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is it possible to Watermark with custom Copyright credit line ...  (Read 3617 times)

Shabbir A Bashar

• Coppermine newbie

Hi guys,

This is my first post.  I am using Coppermine version cpg 1.5.9

- While I seem to have correctly set up the watermarking feature, I would like to know if there's a way to add a secondary watermark/credit-line with copyright info of the photo/account owner.
- For now, I'm using PS to individually watermark the Copyright while the site watermark is applied during the upload.

Example:
Here's a shot uploaded by one registered user: http://www.planexplorer.net/Xploregallery/displayimage.php?pid=172
And here's another one uploaded by another: http://www.planexplorer.net/Xploregallery/displayimage.php?pid=124

I would like to know if there's a way to automate/configure Coppermine, so that the bottom green band is also applied during upload, but the image file is selected depending on who the registered up-loader is.

Thanks in advance - and apologies if this has already been discussed. (I did skim through posts on this Miscellaneous sub-topic till about 2012 and did not find anything).

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
Re: Is it possible to Watermark with custom Copyright credit line ...
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2016, 05:04:36 pm »

Hi guys,

This is my first post.  I am using Coppermine version cpg 1.5.9

We are now up to version 1.5.44. For security reasons you need to upgrade asap.

On to watermarking, currently there is no facility for per user custom watermarks, only a global one. I am sure it would be possible with a plugin and certainly would be a useful feature.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.