Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Background view on mobile  (Read 2992 times)

Valtiel

• Coppermine newbie
Background view on mobile
« on: July 24, 2016, 04:25:06 am »

Hiya. Just been notified of an odd problem and I'm not sure what could fix it. On PC browser the background to our photo albums repeats just fine. But when viewed on mobile, the background vanishes. Any ideas what could be doing it or of code I'd need to add to fix this? Or is it simply incompatible with mobile?

Two screenshots, first is chrome view on laptop. Second is the view on a mobile phone browser.

Website is ambrose-images.net

Thanks for any help!

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Background view on mobile
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2016, 04:17:53 pm »

I had a look at your gallery. You've 2 fixed background images:
1. themes/bydt/bg.png is the background of your HTML body
2. themes/bydt/bg2.png is the background of your "main" table (class "tablanoticias")

First background image isn't displayed in the screenshot of your mobile browser, as it reside outside the table which is displayed. So we'd expected to see the background image of your "main" table, which isn't the case, obviously. Maybe this information helps you to fix the issue, as I cannot tell you why this happens. You could try to create some test pages to see if the table background image is displayed at all and if so, if it's fixed or disappears with your with actual content while you scroll down.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.