Support > cpg1.5 upgrading

Albums and images not showing up after update

(1/3) > >>

oracle271:
Over the weekend I installed the latest update but now my albums and images are not displaying.
The images are still in the Albums folder, so I assume something is pointed to the wrong place. I just have no idea where to start looking.

oracle271:
Sorry, forgot to mention that I was forced to set up a new MySQL database when I updated.

allvip:

--- Quote from: oracle271 on March 21, 2016, 09:47:20 pm ---Sorry, forgot to mention that I was forced to set up a new MySQL database when I updated.

--- End quote ---

You exported the coppermine database then deleted it.
After that you create a new database and imported in to it the exported .sql file.
RIGHT?

Anyway post the gallery link please to figure out what is wrong?
If you don't want the gallery link posted on the forum I will edit your post to delete the link.

oracle271:
Sorry, I am just barely technical enough to get this up and running. That said, I didn't export or delete anything on purpose.

I copied the new files for the update, ran the update, and it took me through some setup steps that requested database info. It would not let me continue with the defaulted info about the database, so I thought my only choice was to create a new database using the tool on the screen.

Here is a link to the gallery - http://roswelloracle.com/coppermine/index.php

Thanks

allvip:
No image to display even for Last uploads means no files in the database.
The database is empty.

Open include/config.inc.php (not config.inc.php.sample)

I belive you know the name, the username of the database and the password of your coppermine database.
Insert them. Maybe during update was created a new empty database and now the values in config are the value of the empty one.

Usually the username and password are the user and pass for your host CPanel.

If you don't remeber the database name go in the host CPanel and click PHPMyAdmin to see the coppermine database name or click MySql databases or something like that to see the name and user.

MySql databases you can also change the password for the coppermine database if you don't remember it.

Ask your host to do it if you don't know anything about this kind of things so you won't ruin all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version