Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Batch Add not working  (Read 9858 times)

dbmdude

• Coppermine newbie
Batch Add not working
« on: January 24, 2016, 10:20:37 pm »

I have a deadline to get this images posted by my customer so any expedited help in this matter would be useful.

I'm having issues when uploading on my Coppermine driven gallery http://photos.the-joys.com/
When using BATCH uploads and the suggested settings for upload troubleshooting in place, I get the error message

I get no error message, I just do not get the opportunity to upload (see screen shot capture1.jpg):

Yes I have tried changing the upload mode AND I have followed the troubleshooting procedure... below are my FTP screen shots in Capture1a.jpg.

I did create a test account HOWEVER the test account cannot batch upload so I am not sure what good it will do the testers.

Here's the test user account data:
    Username: test
    Password: P@ssw0rd

I have been using the images taken from photos.the-joys.com/albums/Bonding-Potlucks/Birthday-Parties/Adamar-Hene-Birthday (files listed below) as an example to test with.

ewj_0001.jpg
ewj_0002.jpg
ewj_0003.jpg
ewj_0004.jpg
ewj_0005.jpg

Take a look at the image details (all were resized with FastStone resizer and should have a long side NO LONGER then 2048kb) in capture.jpg.  If you need these files I can send them, they are about 360-420mb in size each (total about 1895kb).

Having done as suggested in http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/some_forum_thread didn't work as expected: I got some other results (see above) when trying that. I have no idea what else to do.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions

dbmdude

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Batch Add not working
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2016, 11:16:46 pm »

I just upgraded to 1.5.40 and no changes to the symptoms.

dbmdude

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2016, 11:23:13 pm »

Added indexing on folder in case you need to get to those 5 JPG files:

http://photos.the-joys.com/albums/Bonding-PotLucks/Birthday-Parties/Adamar-Hene-Birthday/

gmc

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • GMC Design Photo Gallery
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2016, 01:08:13 am »

Using your test account - a normal (single file) upload works fine...

When you batch upload - you said you get an error message - and then said you get no error message...
What do you see AFTER clicking OK on the screen shot in capture1.jpg?
Thanks!
Greg
My Coppermine Gallery
Need a web hosting account? See my gallery for an offer for CPG Forum users.
Send me money

dbmdude

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Re: Batch Add not working
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2016, 03:34:00 am »

Using your test account - a normal (single file) upload works fine...

I know it does, the single file upload was part of the testing I was supposed to do before posting here.

When you batch upload - you said you get an error message - and then said you get no error message...

That was only because I captured the "required" text in notepad to make sure i got all the answers and forgot to fully edit it.
Sorry, to be clear there are no error messages.

What do you see AFTER clicking OK on the screen shot in capture1.jpg?

I am not sure what you mean here... there is nothing to click on... no "OK" to click... what would I click on?

dbmdude

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2016, 12:45:30 pm »

For some reason it just started working using "" as NO.  I am not sure what happened to change that because I have done nothing.  I wonder if after the first file upload it triggered it to work.  I will mark this resolved for now but try another album and test for that sequence.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.1 seconds with 20 queries.