Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: batch add album list does not show newly made album names  (Read 5272 times)

chipw

• Coppermine newbie
batch add album list does not show newly made album names
« on: December 05, 2015, 07:16:48 pm »

I just made two new albums in a category that already has several albums. The album add function appears to have been successful, as the new albums are listed as albums in that category. I ftp'd the photos into new folders with the same names as the albums I created, in the albums folder, just as all my other folders. The problem is when I go into Batch Add and I get the album list, the new albums are not listed. And there is no link for a second page of albums, they simply are not on the list so I cannot upload my pics to my new albums. i have refreshed (F5) the page with the albums listed but that does not help.
Any ideas?
Thanks.

In screenshot 1 you see the FTP directory showing the existing directories in the Albums directory. The target directories are called Santa_Marta and Street_views_homes_flowers
In screenshot 2 you see the Album Manager window which shows the folders do exist in the category Colombia.
In screenshot 3 you see the Batch Add Files window and you will see the names of the two new albums are not listed.

chipw

• Coppermine newbie
Re: batch add album list does not show newly made album names
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2015, 07:24:10 pm »

I added another screenshot - this one shows the actual photo album webpage which shows the two albums were indeed created and display correctly on the website.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2016, 05:03:36 pm »

According to your FileZilla screenshot, the folder permissions seem to be correct. Have you tried to enable/disable the browsable batch interface? Maybe it works with the other option.

gmc

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • GMC Design Photo Gallery
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2016, 12:49:48 am »

I missed this thread... but as I look at this now - a couple of things...
First to clarify your statements:
In screenshot 1 you see the FTP directory showing the existing directories in the Albums directory. The target directories are called Santa_Marta and Street_views_homes_flowers
In screenshot 2 you see the Album Manager window which shows the folders do exist in the category Colombia.
In screenshot 3 you see the Batch Add Files window and you will see the names of the two new albums are not listed.
In screenshot 2 you see the Album Manager window which shows the ALBUMS do exist in the category Colombia.
In screenshot 3 you see the Batch Add Files window and you will see the names of the two new FOLDERS are not listed.

At the point you are in batch add - you are selecting a FOLDER and not an ALBUM (the album is selected on next page...)

Comparing your Filezilla (screenshot1) and Batch Add (screenshot 3) - I would say we are not looking at the same folder...
I don't see ANY of the folders in the Filezilla listing appearing as folders in batch add.

Please verify we are comparing 'apples and apples' - and that you aren't pointing to the wrong albums directory when creating your new folders and uploading pics...
Thanks!
Greg
My Coppermine Gallery
Need a web hosting account? See my gallery for an offer for CPG Forum users.
Send me money
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.