Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to arrange newly created albums at the top on the album list view  (Read 10848 times)

sajeevs

• Coppermine novice

Dear friends i want to know that How to arrange or sort newly created albums at the top or showing first in the album list view now it shows newly created albums at last.i want to show it in first in home page.and also want to know how to show related albums in image view. for example our albums are about actress photos then how  we can show another actress album link in the above or below positions in  image view when the user watching one particular album..thanks in advance

sajeevs

• Coppermine novice
Re: How to arrange newly created albums at the top on the album list view
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2015, 08:03:29 pm »

Dear friends i want to know that How to arrange or sort newly created albums at the top or showing first in the album list view now it shows newly created albums at last.i want to show it in first in home page.and also want to know how to show related albums in image view. for example our albums are about actress photos then how  we can show another actress album link in the above or below positions in  image view when the user watching one particular album..

i have another question which is that i tried to increase the Size of album thumbnails but when it increased the clarity of the thumbnails lost hot make a clear large thumbnail
thanks in advance.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2015, 12:26:36 pm »

Please reconsider your behavior. You recently started a support thread in the bugs board, where you haven't replied by now. Instead, you asked the question again in this thread together with 2 other questions.

10. One question per thread
We have a strict "One question/issue per thread rule", which helps both supporters/moderators to keep track of open/closed issues as well as users who search the board or browse it, looking for answers to their question. Don't try to "hijack" other's threads by posting unrelated questions to an existing thread.

Furthermore you complained in a plugin thread because of missing plugin updates and again haven't answered my question, but asked me to reply to this thread :o

Dear friends i want to know that How to arrange or sort newly created albums at the top or showing first in the album list view now it shows newly created albums at last.i want to show it in first in home page
Either sort it manually or use this plugin to set the default album sort order: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,77314.0.html

how to show related albums in image view. for example our albums are about actress photos then how  we can show another actress album link in the above or below positions in  image view when the user watching one particular album
If all of your albums are about actresses, you actually want to show random albums above/below the intermediate-sized picture?

i tried to increase the Size of album thumbnails but when it increased the clarity of the thumbnails lost hot make a clear large thumbnail
Erm, what exactly happened? A link to your gallery might help.

sajeevs

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2015, 07:29:33 am »

Sorry for all my faults...and very thanks to give me a solution

sajeevs

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2015, 07:46:11 am »

Here is my album url - http://images.garudacreations.com/index.php [Edit André: NOT SAFE FOR WORK]

i want to know how to sort newly uploaded album at the first in front page i want to show newly uploaded album at the first in album list view.that's my problem
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 10:20:51 am by Αndré »

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2015, 10:30:59 am »

I already told you how to sort albums. If that's not what you're looking for, please post more details what exactly you try to accomplish.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 21 queries.