Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Installing CPMFetch  (Read 6510 times)

grounderssource

• Coppermine newbie
    • Grounders Source
Installing CPMFetch
« on: September 11, 2015, 09:42:15 am »

Hello.

I apologize if this is the inappropriate place to post my question, but I downloaded CPM Fetch, uploaded the CPM Fetch folder in a zip onto my site's CPanel, extracted it, and now in the process of configuration. My question is, and I do apologize for sounding 'imbecilic' but how do I find the file system path to my gallery?  I am relatively new to php and coding, but know the median basics.  Once I get the file path, I think it will be a smoother ride.  My gallery is the following link:

http://grounderssource.com/gallery  It runs on CPG 1.5.36 as I felt the update was not necessary, and it scares me a bit that if I done the update, then I'd lose everything that I uploaded. I digress as that is an entirely different subject, and irrelevant to my post.

Can any of you guide me along with this? For the matter, I do know how to read and follow directions, but locating the 'file system path' is a bit confusing to me.  Thank you in advance. :)

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Installing CPMFetch
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2015, 12:33:28 pm »

Not sure what exactly you need to configure CPMFetch, but you can find the file system path to your gallery by creating a new php file in your gallery root, add the following content to it and open it in your web browser:
Code: [Select]
<?php
echo dirname(__FILE__);

grounderssource

• Coppermine newbie
    • Grounders Source
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2015, 07:43:28 pm »

Not sure what exactly you need to configure CPMFetch, but you can find the file system path to your gallery by creating a new php file in your gallery root, add the following content to it and open it in your web browser:
Code: [Select]
<?php
echo dirname(__FILE__);

I see what you mean.  However, I ran the installer and it came up with this. What more do I need to do here?  Sorry, like I said, I am new at this, but I am eager to learn.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2015, 08:33:48 pm »

It's all explained there, so I wonder what you want to know? You have the choice to overwrite the existing config file or keep it. If you haven't used CPMFetch yet, it won't hurt to re-run the installer, in case something went wrong when you installed it last time.

grounderssource

• Coppermine newbie
    • Grounders Source
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2015, 09:41:16 pm »

I re-ran the installer, and received this. Did I do it correctly?

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2015, 09:13:47 am »

Did I do it correctly?

Obviously, as there are random images from your gallery.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2015, 09:14:37 am »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 19 queries.