Support > cpg1.5 email

Email for favorites

(1/2) > >>

heavensportal:
I think this has been asked of in prior versions but can't find it, sorry.

I have been asked by many members if there is a way to get notified when they chose an image as favorite:

1. To be able to get a notification that it was successfully added to their favorites vs just sending them back to home page

2. To be able to choose a favorite artist not just image and get email notification when that artist has a new upload

I told them I would ask you.

Thank you in advance

Αndré:

--- Quote from: heavensportal on September 12, 2015, 11:44:13 pm ---1. To be able to get a notification that it was successfully added to their favorites vs just sending them back to home page

--- End quote ---
Intended behavior is, that they'll stay on the same page. This bug has already been fixed in our SVN repository. Do you still need/want to send email when adding a favorite?

--- Quote from: heavensportal on September 12, 2015, 11:44:13 pm ---2. To be able to choose a favorite artist not just image and get email notification when that artist has a new upload

--- End quote ---
How do you choose a favorite artist? Automatically, basing on the pictures you have currently added to your favorites?

heavensportal:

--- Quote from: Αndré on September 14, 2015, 10:17:50 am ---Intended behavior is, that they'll stay on the same page. This bug has already been fixed in our SVN repository. Do you still need/want to send email when adding a favorite?

How do you choose a favorite artist? Automatically, basing on the pictures you have currently added to your favorites?

--- End quote ---

If there could be an email to the artist (member) that they have been added as a favorite by someone then that would be great---I am sure it is something that a lot of users would like.

If not then at least a message stack that says the image was successfully added to favorites wold be great.

Well the way that the favorites right now are chosen is on a per image basis, as you already know. To add an artist/member to favorites would be great and that is done by maybe a click on the member name then a drop list for add to favorites or is it called a contextual menu like when you right click something on the computer.

Αndré:
Summary:

* Add message that picture was successfully added to/removed from favorites
* Add artists to favorites
* Send email to artist when he has been added to someones favorites
* Send email to users if artist uploads new pictures
Honestly, there's some effort needed to complete all features. I'll have a look if I can solve the first point soon. I doubt I'll have enough spare time to finish the rest.

heavensportal:
It is nothing that needs to be done all at once or immediately.

Those I guess could be a wish list?

But I really would like to have the confirmation of the favorite image being added to their "My Favorites". area

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version