Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Not receiving email using Contact Form  (Read 15329 times)

dlonskey

• Coppermine novice
Not receiving email using Contact Form
« on: September 02, 2015, 09:07:17 am »

I'm trying to set up my contact form on my gallery. Everything appears to be fine and I don't get any errors so it looks like he email gets sent, however, I never get the email. I'll get an email when someone uses the registration form but I don't get anything if the contact form is used. I've tried entering my host info in the email settings of the config tab but I still don't get the Contact form emails. Any suggestions? I'm having a hard time finding anyone else with this issue.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Not receiving email using Contact Form
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 12:01:33 pm »

The contact form sends the email to the email address you entered in the config: http://documentation.coppermine-gallery.net/en/configuration.htm#admin_general

This differs from the registration emails, as they're send to all admin users (which are assigned to the admin group). So please check if the email address is set correctly in the config.

dlonskey

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 05:25:21 pm »

I checked and admin email is set correctly. To test it, I sent an email to that address using my Gmail acct...it worked.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2015, 11:25:22 am »

Please enable logging in the config (if not already enabled). Try to send an email and post the latest row of the mail log.

dlonskey

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2015, 06:40:43 pm »

Thx Andre...will try that and let you know...

dlonskey

• Coppermine novice
Re: Re: Not receiving email using Contact Form
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2015, 01:50:36 am »

Please enable logging in the config (if not already enabled). Try to send an email and post the latest row of the mail log.

Sorry for the delayed reply on this...just finding the time now to play with this. Ok, I've sent my logging NORMAL and the only logs I appear to be getting is either "access" (new user registering on gallery) or changes made in the config settings. Not seeing any log referring to emails. I'm guessing this is the same issue but eCards aren't getting received either and no log is showing for any I've tried to send out as a test.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2015, 11:28:11 am »

Please set logging to "All" and try again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.