Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Unable to upload any photos using any method  (Read 3847 times)

bdhofficial

• Coppermine newbie
Unable to upload any photos using any method
« on: September 03, 2015, 08:06:32 pm »

I'm completely stumped. I have coppermine uploaded and all the categories/albums are setup and ready for pictures, but I can't upload a single picture. I set all my host permissions for the albums to 777. Is there something else I need to do?

I'm using filezilla and the folder shows up when on the batch upload page. But when I click on the folder upload the files inside, nothing happens. The page just refreshes. I'm not sure if this is script problem or a permissions problem.

I can't upload manually using the single or multiple feature either. Every time I try that I get... "Access denied the page you are trying to access is restricted due to a security rule. if you believe the security rule is affecting the normal operation of your website, contact your host support team and provide detailed instructions how to recreate this error. they will be able to assist you with rectifying the problem and adjusting the security configuration if needed."

I have no idea what I'm missing. Please help!

allvip

• Coppermine addict
Re: Unable to upload any photos using any method
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2015, 08:39:52 pm »

Contact your host provider.

HTML5 multi-file upload plugin http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,75927.0.html

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.