Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Step 5 It is a mess  (Read 11850 times)

Understudy

• Coppermine regular visitor
    • Another boring website
Step 5 It is a mess
« on: August 18, 2015, 07:04:02 am »

Here is what appears on my screen in step 5.

Code: [Select]
Warning: imagecreatefrompng(): 'images/install/pngtest.png' is not a valid PNG file in /usr/home/www/vhosts/beebarfapiaries.com/public_html/gallery/install.php on line 2127

Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg(): gd-jpeg, libjpeg: recoverable error: Corrupt JPEG data: 18 extraneous bytes before marker 0xc4 in /usr/home/www/vhosts/beebarfapiaries.com/public_html/gallery/install.php on line 2151

Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg(): gd-jpeg: JPEG library reports unrecoverable error: in /usr/home/www/vhosts/beebarfapiaries.com/public_html/gallery/install.php on line 2151

Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg(): 'images/install/jpgtest.jpg' is not a valid JPEG file in /usr/home/www/vhosts/beebarfapiaries.com/public_html/gallery/install.php on line 2151

Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg(): gd-jpeg, libjpeg: recoverable error: Corrupt JPEG data: 18 extraneous bytes before marker 0xc4 in /usr/home/www/vhosts/beebarfapiaries.com/public_html/gallery/install.php on line 2186

Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg(): gd-jpeg: JPEG library reports unrecoverable error: in /usr/home/www/vhosts/beebarfapiaries.com/public_html/gallery/install.php on line 2186

Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg(): 'images/install/jpgtest.jpg' is not a valid JPEG file in /usr/home/www/vhosts/beebarfapiaries.com/public_html/gallery/install.php on line 2186

Warning: imagecopymerge() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /usr/home/www/vhosts/beebarfapiaries.com/public_html/gallery/install.php on line 2188

Warning: imagejpeg() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /usr/home/www/vhosts/beebarfapiaries.com/public_html/gallery/install.php on line 2190

Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg(): gd-jpeg, libjpeg: recoverable error: Corrupt JPEG data: 18 extraneous bytes before marker 0xc4 in /usr/home/www/vhosts/beebarfapiaries.com/public_html/gallery/install.php on line 2219

Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg(): gd-jpeg: JPEG library reports unrecoverable error: in /usr/home/www/vhosts/beebarfapiaries.com/public_html/gallery/install.php on line 2219

Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg(): 'images/install/jpgtest.jpg' is not a valid JPEG file in /usr/home/www/vhosts/beebarfapiaries.com/public_html/gallery/install.php on line 2219

Warning: imagecolorallocate() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /usr/home/www/vhosts/beebarfapiaries.com/public_html/gallery/install.php on line 2220

Warning: imagettftext() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /usr/home/www/vhosts/beebarfapiaries.com/public_html/gallery/install.php on line 2222

Warning: imagejpeg() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in /usr/home/www/vhosts/beebarfapiaries.com/public_html/gallery/install.php on line 2223

Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg(): gd-jpeg, libjpeg: recoverable error: Corrupt JPEG data: 18 extraneous bytes before marker 0xc4 in /usr/home/www/vhosts/beebarfapiaries.com/public_html/gallery/install.php on line 2249

Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg(): gd-jpeg: JPEG library reports unrecoverable error: in /usr/home/www/vhosts/beebarfapiaries.com/public_html/gallery/install.php on line 2249

Warning: imagecreatefromjpeg(): 'images/install/jpgtest.jpg' is not a valid JPEG file in /usr/home/www/vhosts/beebarfapiaries.com/public_html/gallery/install.php on line 2249

This is a new install on a server that has coppermine running on another domain on the same server.
Specs as follows:
FreeBSD 9.1-RELEASE-p22 #0
mysql55-client-5.5.44_1        Multithreaded SQL database (client)
mysql55-server-5.5.44          Multithreaded SQL database (server)
php5-mysql-5.4.43              The mysql shared extension for php
php5-mysqli-5.4.43             The mysqli shared extension for php
mod_php5-5.4.43,1              PHP Scripting Language
php5-5.4.43                    PHP Scripting Language
php5-bz2-5.4.43                The bz2 shared extension for php
php5-ctype-5.4.43              The ctype shared extension for php
php5-dom-5.4.43                The dom shared extension for php
php5-extensions-1.7            "meta-port" to install PHP extensions
php5-filter-5.4.43             The filter shared extension for php
php5-gd-5.4.43_1               The gd shared extension for php
php5-hash-5.4.43               The hash shared extension for php
php5-iconv-5.4.43              The iconv shared extension for php
php5-json-5.4.43               The json shared extension for php
php5-mbstring-5.4.43           The mbstring shared extension for php
php5-mcrypt-5.4.43             The mcrypt shared extension for php
php5-mysql-5.4.43              The mysql shared extension for php
php5-mysqli-5.4.43             The mysqli shared extension for php
php5-openssl-5.4.43            The openssl shared extension for php
php5-pdo-5.4.43                The pdo shared extension for php
php5-pdo_sqlite-5.4.43         The pdo_sqlite shared extension for php
php5-phar-5.4.43               The phar shared extension for php
php5-posix-5.4.43              The posix shared extension for php
php5-session-5.4.43            The session shared extension for php
php5-simplexml-5.4.43          The simplexml shared extension for php
php5-sqlite3-5.4.43            The sqlite3 shared extension for php
php5-tokenizer-5.4.43          The tokenizer shared extension for php
php5-xml-5.4.43                The xml shared extension for php
php5-xmlreader-5.4.43          The xmlreader shared extension for php
php5-xmlwriter-5.4.43          The xmlwriter shared extension for php
php5-zip-5.4.43                The zip shared extension for php
php5-zlib-5.4.43               The zlib shared extension for php
phpMyAdmin-4.4.12              Set of PHP-scripts to manage MySQL over the web
ImageMagick-6.9.1.10_1,1       Image processing tools

Step 4 I get the issue presented in:

http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,78155.0.html

However I have left the path blank and on a previous install attempt with the path in there it made no difference.

Code: [Select]
The following errors were encountered and need to be corrected first:
The installer found the ImageMagick 'convert' program in '/usr/local/bin/convert', however it can't be executed by the script.
You may consider using GD instead of ImageMagick.

Thanks in advance.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Step 5 It is a mess
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2015, 10:24:08 am »

As I wasn't able to reproduce the issue in step 4, can you give me FTP access to some directory on your server where the issue occurs, so I can upload / (try to) install and adjust the files directly on your server? If so, I'll send you my contact details via PM.

Regarding step 5, I had a quick look at a few messages and it seems that something went wrong while uploading Coppermine to your server (maybe wrong transfer mode in your FTP client), as there are a lot of messages like "no valid PNG/JPG file" and "corrupt JPEG data" which cause further errors.

Understudy

• Another boring website
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2015, 01:05:24 pm »

I can and will do that. I will PM you the information you need.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2015, 10:09:52 am »

At step 4 I get an additional error message:
ERROR
The following errors were encountered and need to be corrected first:
The installer found the ImageMagick 'convert' program in '/usr/local/bin/convert', however it can't be executed by the script.
You may consider using GD instead of ImageMagick.

The user in the other thread hasn't posted that information, so I assume your issue differs from his. What I noticed is the following:
1. Default value for IM path is empty
2. If I hit "Check path" it stays empty
3. If I enter "/usr/local/bin/convert" and hit "Check path" the page refreshes, but the path now contains a trailing slash (/usr/local/bin/convert/)
4. If I again hit "Check path" the page refreshes, but now the path is just a slash (/), which is of course wrong

I'll have a closer look at that issue when I have some spare time.

Step 5 worked for me without an issue with the files I uploaded myself (http://beebarfapiaries.com/cpg_test/), so I still assume that
something went wrong while uploading Coppermine to your server (maybe wrong transfer mode in your FTP client), as there are a lot of messages like "no valid PNG/JPG file" and "corrupt JPEG data" which cause further errors.

Understudy

• Another boring website
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2015, 02:08:58 pm »

We are up and running Thank you.

I had my ftp set for ASCII so I am still wondering what caused the initial issues.

Thank you for your help.

Brendhan
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.