Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Trouble in step 9  (Read 8729 times)

Enri

• Coppermine newbie
Trouble in step 9
« on: July 15, 2015, 05:54:10 pm »

Hi, always I try to complete the installation, this show's up:

Erro MySQL: Duplicate entry 'adm' for key 'user_name' on query 'INSERT INTO cpg15x_users (user_group, user_active, user_name, user_password, user_lastvisit, user_regdate, user_group_list, user_email, user_profile1, user_profile2, user_profile3, user_profile4, user_profile5, user_profile6, user_actkey ) VALUES (1, 'YES', 'adm', md5('123'), NOW(), NOW(), '', 'enricoriedo@hotmail.com', '', '', '', '', '', '', '')'

and I can do nothing anymore; I fill the blank spaces, click "next", and this happens.. I tried to navigate to "http://[xxxx]/install.php?step=10" but doesn't work either.

Enri

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Trouble in step 9
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2015, 06:03:57 pm »

Oh, I got it. I went to the "config.inc.php-sample" and rename to "config.inc.php" then I edit the file with the MySQL name/username and all.. and now is working. It's okay to do that?

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
Re: Trouble in step 9
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2015, 07:12:02 pm »

Sure, that is fine. You could have also tried the classic installer. Might be worth running update.php just to make sure everything went well with your install.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.