Using a very old version of Coppermine that I installed in 2006. It was going back and forth on working fine then getting the "Fatal error :" message. I turned on debug mode and researched for a few hours with no luck. Tried installing a newer version which messed it up even further, reuploaded my backup, and now I can only get "There was an error while processing a database query" while trying to view an image.
Honestly, I've been out of the web developing game for a few years and I've already wasted a few hours trying to fix this. I don't really mind what version I'm using, I just need it to work without the constant "Fatal error :" message. Not really sure what the appropriate pay would be, I was thinking around $25 but I am open to suggestions.