Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Edit File - Inforamtion  (Read 37066 times)

Silur3D

• Coppermine novice
Re: Edit File - Inforamtion
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2015, 02:52:34 pm »

yes, i think its correct   :-\

Silur3D

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2015, 06:47:36 am »

can you upload the right ;-) ?

Gruß
Sili

allvip

• Coppermine addict
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2015, 10:16:00 am »

The album will not be read and that leads to an error message when i save

I followed the steps from Reply #16. It works for me. Make sure the users have the rights to upload in all the albums (see attachment Album properties.jpg). If not the albums will not be read. You have to manually set this for all the albums or use this topic Visitors can upload files - YES by default http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,68707.0.html

can you upload the right ;-) ?

I also replaced my functions.inc.php with your functions.inc.php from the zip you attached in Reply #20 functions.inc.zip. It works fine. Like I said you need to make sure the users have the rights to upload in all the albums (see attachment Album properties.jpg). If not the albums will not be read. Will read only the albums that they are allowed to upload in.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 10:43:22 am by allvip »

allvip

• Coppermine addict
« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2015, 10:54:11 am »

If you also want to have Uploaded by under thumbnails like I have in the attachment then use this users name under the image http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,75334.msg374909.html#msg374909

I notice from your functions.inc.php that you use Coppermine version: 1.5.22.
You should update to the latest version 1.5.36 for security reasons then apply the edits from reply #16.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2015, 11:11:53 am by allvip »

Silur3D

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2015, 01:43:25 pm »

im so sorry, i have forget the Album properties :-/ very big thx
and thanks for the tip with the latest version and the "uploaded by" info under the thumbnail

Sili 8)

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2015, 02:41:11 pm »

Make sure the users have the rights to upload in all the albums (see attachment Album properties.jpg). If not the albums will not be read. You have to manually set this for all the albums or use this topic Visitors can upload files - YES by default http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,68707.0.html

Actually, this shouldn't be necessary, as the edit to include/functions.inc.php automatically adds the current album to the album list, even if the user has no permission to upload to that album. Of course I haven't tested that just with the latest version of Coppermine and not with cpg1.5.22.

allvip

• Coppermine addict
Re: Re: Edit File - Inforamtion
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2015, 08:09:45 pm »

Actually, this shouldn't be necessary, as the edit to include/functions.inc.php automatically adds the current album to the album list, even if the user has no permission to upload to that album. Of course I haven't tested that just with the latest version of Coppermine and not with cpg1.5.22.

True. My mistake. It's not necessary. The drop down menu on edit_one_pic.php shows the current album even if the user has no permission to upload to that album (see attachment 1522 Visitors can upload files - NO for all albums.jpg). I don't know where I was thinking. With Visitors can upload files - YES shows all the albums in the drop down menu not just the current album (see attachment 1522 Visitors can upload files - YES for all albums.jpg).

I installed cpg1.5.22 and it still works. I used his functions.inc.php and it still works.

I don't know why he has a blank in the drop down menu. Maybe he should review all the steps on reply #16.

allvip

• Coppermine addict
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2015, 11:07:28 am »

For Silur3D

I have installed cpg1.5.22. Can you attach in a zip archive your displayimage.php and edit_one_pic.php so I can test it with my cpg1.5.22 because Andre's code should work even if the user has no permission to upload to that album or in no album at all (with Visitors can upload files - NO Andre's code should still work) ?

Surfer2010

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2015, 02:00:47 pm »

Great help!!! Works just fine so far.

I think this should be a standard Option for everybody. Because a big amount of Pictures can be "tagged with keywords" by everybody work is being split to the croud.

Might be the best to have it connected to group-permissions on a gallery/album.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.023 seconds with 19 queries.