Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Usermanager takes ages to load, and eventualy time out.  (Read 25864 times)

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Re: Usermanager takes ages to load, and eventualy time out.
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2015, 09:29:17 pm »

Could possibly be added as a hidden config option for 1.5.x then included in 1.6.

I'm happy to add this (expecting some spare time in the next 2 weeks). Could somebody please tell me the exact solution? Is there anything else to do expect the mod in reply #14?

gmc

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • GMC Design Photo Gallery
Re: Re: Re: Usermanager takes ages to load, and eventualy time out.
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2015, 09:58:40 pm »

I'm happy to add this (expecting some spare time in the next 2 weeks). Could somebody please tell me the exact solution? Is there anything else to do expect the mod in reply #14?
Actually reply 15 is the correct code.
Base on a hidden config var to use existing code (show picture count and total size for each user) or new code (bypass pic count and total size)
The code eliminates the join and forces a 0 to be returned for pic count and size so array keys will exist when referenced later.

Thanks... As my free time vanished for the moment.
Thanks!
Greg
My Coppermine Gallery
Need a web hosting account? See my gallery for an offer for CPG Forum users.
Send me money

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Usermanager takes ages to load, and eventualy time out.
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2015, 10:06:41 pm »

I assume we're both talking about this post, right? http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,78129.msg377945.html#msg377945 (it's displayed as reply #14 for me)

gmc

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • GMC Design Photo Gallery
Re: Re: Usermanager takes ages to load, and eventualy time out.
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2015, 10:46:53 pm »

I assume we're both talking about this post, right? http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,78129.msg377945.html#msg377945 (it's displayed as reply #14 for me)
yes.. Shows as 15 to me.. But same reply
Thanks!
Greg
My Coppermine Gallery
Need a web hosting account? See my gallery for an offer for CPG Forum users.
Send me money

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Usermanager takes ages to load, and eventualy time out.
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2015, 09:33:00 pm »

Added hidden feature to hide file count and disk space usage in user manager to increase performance in SVN revision 8786.

Additional to Greg's code, I also removed the corresponding columns in the user manager if the config option is enabled.

TODO:
- cpg1.5.x: add new config option to the hidden features plugin Done in SVN revision 8788, plugin version 1.1
- cpg1.6.x: turn hidden feature into official feature (add new config option to admin.php, new language string to english.php and explanation to docs, update changelog "added hidden feature" -> "added config option") Done in SVN revision 8793

Optional:
- cpg1.5.x and cpg1.6.x: in usermgr.php, disable code parts for file count, disk space usage and group quota calculation if config option is enabled
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 08:58:25 pm by Αndré »
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.