Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem with group added files  (Read 12366 times)

Starkiska

• Coppermine newbie
Problem with group added files
« on: January 04, 2015, 12:18:58 pm »

Hi! Gallery use for several years, so do not consider myself a novice, I am able to use.
Have not updated the site for almost a year. Today started adding photos to the gallery, and there was a group probema downloading files.
Folders with photos pumped through ftp, opened Group adding files. Found the correct folder, opened ... and nothing happens. Re-loaded "add group".
Before this happened, when it was an incorrect folder name. For example, it contained punctuation. At the moment, there is nothing but the names of letters and numbers in English. Rights are something where the 777, where some 755.
Already head broke, I can not think of.
Can anyone encountered this problem?

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Problem with group added files
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2015, 06:20:54 pm »

How is this related to bridging? Do you use the latest version? If you have issues with uploading, please read the uploading troubleshooting docs and post the required information.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.