Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Done] Editing a Coppermine plugin  (Read 6748 times)

stex

• Coppermine novice
[Done] Editing a Coppermine plugin
« on: December 20, 2014, 04:22:11 pm »

Hi,

I'm looking for someone with PHP knowledge who is able to edit a plugin for Coppermine. This is the plugin: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=65849.0 I need the download button to appear under each thumbnail image because I disabled the intermediate pictures. That's it!

Message me asap. Thanks!
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 08:39:02 pm by Αndré »

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Editing a Coppermine plugin
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 08:35:03 pm »

It's advisable to post the budget you're ready to spend, the time schedule you have in mind and as many details as possible on the customization you need

I need the download button to appear under each thumbnail image because I disabled the intermediate pictures.

Not sure if you indeed need a customized version of that plugin or any custom code at all. What exactly do you want to achieve? The current behavior should be, that users always open the full-sized version when they click any thumbnail picture.

stex

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2014, 05:28:26 pm »

Not sure if you indeed need a customized version of that plugin or any custom code at all. What exactly do you want to achieve? The current behavior should be, that users always open the full-sized version when they click any thumbnail picture.

As I said, the download button needs to appear below each thumbnail image when browsing an album. This will allow users to automatically download the picture in fullsize without opening the pop up window and without right-clicking on it to save it. The plugin is already able to do such thing, it's just that it appears below the intermediate pictures and not below the thumbnails.

So yes, I need a customized version of this plugin. With the right knowledge, this should be quite easy to achieve.

Budget: $20. Time schedule: unsure, but I believe 2 days is enough.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2014, 08:35:54 pm »

I can create the code for you, expecting that you don't need any permission control (i.e. everyone who can see the thumbnails can also download the full-sized pictures). Does it need to be a plugin or would some code that you'll add to your theme also be okay for you?

stex

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2014, 09:30:45 pm »

I can create the code for you, expecting that you don't need any permission control (i.e. everyone who can see the thumbnails can also download the full-sized pictures). Does it need to be a plugin or would some code that you'll add to your theme also be okay for you?

Thanks for your offer. Nope, I don't need any permission control over the fullsize images so that's totally fine. And it doesn't have to be a plugin. I mentioned the plugin because I thought it'd be easier to just edit it but I'm fine with having a code added to my theme. I just don't want the button to open the fullsize picture in a new window (the plugin has two options for this). Users are still able to view the fullsize pic by just clicking on the thumbnail. This button would be for those who want to download them quickly and easily. Tell me if I'm not being clear enough. :)

Should I contact you privately?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 21 queries.