Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Watermarking. Possibility to see the original picture if enable_watermark is off  (Read 3634 times)

mr5

• Coppermine novice

1.5.24  All my pictures are watermarked (originals only). Users are not uploading pictures, just me.
Thus I always have a.jpg, thumb_a.jpg, normal_a.jpg and original_a.jpg
When pictures are already watermarked, normal_a.jpg will be always shown even if I turn enable_watermark off.

Sometimes there is a need to see the original_a.jpg (want to copy it, see it w/o looking further on local pc etc.) It would be nice if the same enable_watermark would be used also to control what picture is shown. It sounds logical - if I turn enable_watermark off -> I do not want to see watermark (temporarily)...

I understand that when users upload there pictures at that time when enable_watermark is off, there pictures will not be watermarked. But in my case this will not happen.
Thanks for help, Mark

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

That's not how the watermark option works. If you need to see the image without the watermark, just open it in your browser by manually adjusting the file name in your browser's address bar. Of course you could also create a (admin only) button/link somewhere next to the image or in the file information box.

mr5

• Coppermine novice

I understand. Correct. Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.