Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Album Permission Issue  (Read 8148 times)

Corrupted

• Coppermine novice
Album Permission Issue
« on: December 09, 2014, 02:07:58 am »

Hello I seem to be having a permission issue with my albums. I'm not sure if its recent or after a did an upgrade for my father awhile back as I haven't checked anything in awhile.

It seems you can view the albums but once you click on the thumbnail to view the larger image its asking you to log in, which it never did that before. Did something change or some settings in which I can fix this?

Here is a link to the gallery http://www.sgp-touring-riding.com/gallery/index.php

Thx's for any help..

allvip

• Coppermine addict
Re: Album Permission Issue
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2014, 02:01:53 pm »

Config - User settings - Allow unlogged users (guest or anonymous) access.
Set it to Yes: thumbnail, intermediate, and full-size image or Yes: thumbnail and intermediate image if you don't want them to see the full pop up image.

Now you have set: Yes: thumbnail only.

allvip

• Coppermine addict
Re: Album Permission Issue
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2014, 11:21:31 pm »

Can also be from Users - Groups - check thumbnail, intermediate, and full-size image for all Groups.
Anyway I can see @Corrupted solved the issue on his gallery.
Bacause in coppermine only those two option can put the image page under login, I will mark this as solved.

For @Corrupted:

Post your solution and click Topic Solved button in the future: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?index.php/topic,55415.0.html

Please fallow the bord rules.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.