Just created this new plugin:
AndroidCPG Plugin ( https://github.com/IsaNexusDev/androidcpg/raw/master/androidcpg_coppermine_plugin.zip
) - Allows Android CPG application to connect with the gallery's server. Allowed operations: create albums and upload files (Images and videos)
and its correspondent application for android:
AndroidCPG ( https://f-droid.org/repo/com.isanexusdev.androidcpg_6.apk
) - Create albums and upload files (Images and videos) through the standard Android Share context menu.
The instructions are:
1- Install and activate the AndroidCPG Plugin to your Coppermine gallery.
2- Install AndroidCPG to your Android device. It is not at Google Play... But it is at F-Droid ( https://f-droid.org
) Open Source App Repository. You can install AndroidCPG by installing F-Droid App repository ( https://f-droid.org/FDroid.apk
) to your device and searching for AndroidCPG, Or directly from: https://f-droid.org/repo/com.isanexusdev.androidcpg_6.apk
. If you need additional instructions read http://www.maketecheasier.com/install-applications-without-the-market/
3- Open the AndroidCPG main activity, configure it (Host address, username and password) and exit
4- Go as example to the Android Gallery, navigate your photos/videos and select one (or several), press Share and choose AndroidCPG. At this point the AndroidCPG share activity will appear.
5- select the album to upload (or create a new one) and press Upload Photo/Video. Activity will automatically exit when uploads are done.
* Steps 1, 2 and 3 need to be done just once.
* Every time you want to upload more videos or photos just repeat steps 4,5
Source code For AndroidCPG (both server and client side) is available. Modify as you want or need... If you write to this post with new versions I'm sure people will appreciate :-)
Also, I listen for bugs or improvement ideas.
See more at the project page: http://androidcpg.mine.bz/
Github address: https://github.com/IsaNexusDev/androidcpg
AndroidCPG F-Droid page: https://f-droid.org/repository/browse/?fdid=com.isanexusdev.androidcpg
* 29/03/2015 - Version 1.5
- Bridge support (only MyBB at the moment)
- UTF8 support (title, description, username, password, album name)
- Show Result button is visible at ShareActivity when login or fetch albums fails
- Greek Translation
- Translator credits at preferences. Thanks dimangelid.
* 02/01/2015 - Version 1.4
- Android Vine application support (Upload Vine remote videos to Coppermine) see comment: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,77788#msg377063
- Give feedback when there are no available albums (Upload activity)
* 30/11/2014 - Version 1.3
- Android Vimeo application support (Upload Vimeo remote videos to Coppermine)
- Upload Result activity (Clicking final upload notification)
- Autofill title and description for Youtube and Vimeo videos.
- Not used permissions removed.
- Added more supported devices.
* 26/11/2014 - Possibility to add image or video's title and description + More compatible notifications...and so, android_support_v4 dependency has been finally removed, reducing AdroidCPG.apk size from 350Kb to 100Kb... Gorgeous!
* 30/10/2014 - Login Result when Error + Respect Plugin enabled/disabled logic (both androidcpg_coppermine_plugin.zip and AndroidCPG.zip are updated, anyway, backwards compatibily has been kept)
* Double Login option (At AndroidCPG activity preferences). In case that SendShare Activity fails to login due to Android CookieHandler bug, enable this option (This might happen at HoneyComb or other devices)
* Compatibility Fixes (Progess Animator crash in some devices + do NOT follow redirects)
* Code refactor (moved whole project from AndroidStudio to Eclipse). APK size went from 855K to 353K, Great!
* Custom thumbnails upload (using plugin http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,60272.0.html
* Youtube videos upload (using plugin http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,60195.0.html
) see comment: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,77788#msg376147
* UploadService handles uploads