Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Unknown problem with SQL after changes  (Read 2605 times)

Pawel T

• Coppermine newbie
Unknown problem with SQL after changes
« on: February 09, 2014, 07:06:33 pm »

Code: [Select]
as already access to the album if (!in_array($aid, $FORBIDDEN_SET_DATA)) { return 2; } // Fetch all password protected albums $result = cpg_db_query("SELECT aid FROM {$CONFIG['TABLE_ALBUMS']} WHERE alb_password != ''"); while($row = mysql_fetch_assoc($result)) { $aid_w_pw[] = $row['aid']; } // Check if the user has access to the password protected album if he knows the correct password if (!in_array($aid, array_diff($FORBIDDEN_SET_DATA, $aid_w_pw))) { return 1; } else { return 0; } } ?>
Last year i changed somewhere in SQL the entries about database password and database user. Since this time on my gallery i see this info.
I don't know SQL, don't know what to do, don't remember how i do this :/ Can someone help me?

If i located this post in wrong cattegory please move it to correct. Sorry for my english to. Thanks

gmc

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • GMC Design Photo Gallery
Re: Unknown problem with SQL after changes
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 03:11:12 am »

The database password and user is stored in coppermine/include/config.inc.php (where 'coppermine' is changed to your CPG root folder.)

I'm not sure what you are saying the problem is - is that text appearing on screen?
A link to the gallery would help so we can see it.

Thanks...
Thanks!
Greg
My Coppermine Gallery
Need a web hosting account? See my gallery for an offer for CPG Forum users.
Send me money

Pawel T

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Unknown problem with SQL after changes
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 10:48:37 am »

Config.inc.php file is correect. When I changed gallery server last time I remembered about this file.

Thanks for reply. Problem's gone. I changed "password" and "user" name in SQL cpg_users. Then I changed my password using "forgot password" form.
I was thinking about this problem for 4 months and I found the sollution by incident :)

Thanks for reply, topic to close. Thank You again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.