Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: plugin AJAX reCaptcha (recaptcha) 2.1 - came back at login after a subscribe try  (Read 12101 times)

colapaca

• Coppermine novice

Hi,
I recently update from 1.5.8 to 1.5.26 and also plugin AJAX reCaptcha (recaptcha) from 2.0 to 2.1.

I noticed that if I try just a new subscribe (general condition subscribe windows and after the subscribe form windows), I still have the both same windows "general condition subscribe + subscribe form" when I decide to not continue the subscribe procedure and just login directly.
The check of the new version file seems OK.

How could be solved this issue ?

(It also seems that there is no change when I try to change the langage now, but it's not too bad for me)

many thanks

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

What do you mean with "a new subscribe"?

colapaca

• Coppermine novice

I'm talking about the reCaptcha (recaptcha) used to an account creation.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

I assume this is what you do. You visit the registration form to create a new account, but then decide to login. After login, you get redirected to the registration form again. Correct? If so, this is not related to the plugin but to Coppermine itself. However, I agree that it's nonsense to get redirected to the registration form after successful login. I'll check if we can fix this.

colapaca

• Coppermine novice

yes, you are right again  ;)

it's not related to the plugin recaptcha as it happens directly when you try to create a new account and after directly want to login.
You have the welcome message but it show the "Conditions générales d'inscription" (in french) once again instead of the gallery directly.
Perhaps it's my gallery update who has a problem because I never show that before? 

colapaca

• Coppermine novice

Then you could edit the title of my request if you are able to do.

thanks

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

Honestly, I cannot remember all changes since cpg1.5.8. As a matter of fact, what you described is the current behavior of cpg1.5.26, which I'll change accordingly, as it doesn't make sense.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

Fixed in SVN revision 8662.

colapaca

• Coppermine novice

update done.
nice fix ! it works perfectly.
thanks as usual!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 20 queries.