Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Views not updating after upgrade?  (Read 4156 times)

crl

• Coppermine regular visitor
Views not updating after upgrade?
« on: November 14, 2013, 10:38:29 pm »

I have recently upgraded from version 1.4.25 to 1.5.24. Had a few problems which hopefully have now been sorted.

However, there is a problem of the number of views not updating, new uploads are stuck on zero views.  I have done a search about similar problems and it could be the wrong cookie setting? The cookie setting was set at cpg143 which I presume is the setting from the old board, the recommended setting according to the help in configuration is cpg15x (which does not match the current files in the database).

So what cookie setting should I use? or perhaps the views not updating may be caused by another problem?

Gallery is located at http://cdhs.freepgs.com/gallery/index.php

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Views not updating after upgrade?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2013, 02:21:47 pm »

Unfortunately I wasn't able to test that issue in your gallery, as guests aren't allowed to view intermediate-sized pictures. Please post a test user account or allow guests to view intermediate-sized pictures temporarily.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 20 queries.