Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Configuration settings - images  (Read 3454 times)

haters

• Coppermine novice
Configuration settings - images
« on: November 29, 2013, 03:38:05 pm »

Hiya,

I'm no expert with CPG but just hoping someone can either explain in plain simple understanding terms for someone like me or point me in the right direction for what I'm looking for.

Currently my gallery is set that thumbnails in an album are the normal small size, click it and it takes you to the next page with the full size image.

What I'm after: click thumbnail, shows the image (not full size, smaller), click the image and the popup windows has the full size image. I tried to do this once and it ended up that a lot of my photos in other (earlier) albums were not showing up and just had the trash can icon, even though files are still uploaded.

Also I'm after a way if that works (I assume it re-sizes the full image to get the smaller size) how to get a decent size for resizing photos so they don't look all stretched and crapped.

Thank you in advance.

E. William

• Coppermine novice
Re: Configuration settings - images
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2013, 09:18:27 pm »

In the "Config > Thumbnail view" you can uncheck the option "Go directly from thumbnail to full-sized image" and save your changes.

Since you probably uploaded the photos when you had this option checked, no intermediate pictures were created. To do this now, go to "Files > Admin tools", select "Update thumbs and/or resized photos", and submit for All Albums.

Depending on the number of photos, this may take a little while. After this process has been completed you should be good to go.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Configuration settings - images
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 01:12:24 pm »

Additionally to E. William's advice, please check if intermediate-sized pictures are enabled in the config.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 20 queries.