Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problem updating 1.5.22 to 1.5.24  (Read 38219 times)

apie

• Coppermine newbie
Problem updating 1.5.22 to 1.5.24
« on: May 24, 2013, 01:21:24 am »

Having some trouble.

I downloaded the package.  Copied over everything except the album folder any anycontent.php.

Ran the update script and it told me the process was "already done" for every file.

Went to check version and it still showed all of the files at 1.5.22

Ran the update script again.  Same issue.

So I redownloaded the package and repeated the steps.

Same message running update.php.  But now when I check version, all of the files say 1.5.24 however there is a warning for each file that says "File may be corrupt (or you have deliberately edited it). "

Also going to the main coppermine directory on my site used to redirect ro login.php or index.php automatically.  Now it prings up the coppermine manual.  Going to the login or index page manually works fine.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Problem updating 1.5.22 to 1.5.24
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2013, 09:41:36 pm »

Please post a link to your gallery.

there is a warning for each file that says "File may be corrupt (or you have deliberately edited it). "
There are already some threads in our board with the same "issue". In short: if you don't notice any issue, you can ignore this message.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 19 queries.