Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Install error  (Read 6453 times)

bsheehan

• Coppermine newbie
Install error
« on: May 12, 2013, 06:35:42 pm »

Hi,

Was hoping someone can help me here.

I have installed coppermine a couple times now on my site and the gallery installs ok, I go through all the steps with creating the MySQL database and everything, it launches and I can add pictures and everything. However at the top there are 15 to 17 error lines reading various errors for example

Strict Standards: Non-static method Inspekt::makeSuperCage() should not be called statically in /home/myusernamehere/public_html/cpg15x/install.php on line 94

seems like the same type of error on differentlines. I haveno idea what this means. was hoping someone may be able to assist me

Below is a screenshot of the error

bsheehan

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Install error
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2013, 06:57:32 pm »

forgot to mention that in the phpini folder in the coppermine folders, I did make the change as suggested but still getting the errors

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
Re: Install error
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 02:06:53 pm »

Please see the following thread for details on how to adjust the error reporting - http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,75213.msg362277.html#msg362277
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.