Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Blank page after installation (installed properly, however)  (Read 4208 times)

krayzee

• Coppermine newbie

The install went through without any problems/errors, only upon the final step redirecting to index.php did I run into a problem.
The server host has enabled PHP safe_mode as well as safe_mode_gid so it is possible to run many php scripts with a slightly different permissions setup. I have the proper permissions set up for my server and this was confirmed in one of the steps of the CPG install.

PHP Version: 5.3.24.
Apache 2.2
phpinfo() confirmed GD is enabled (and installer automatically selected it.)

I did use the search function and found some threads with several different fixes that worked for people, however, some of them are obsolete because the information is from 2003-2004. I tried a few methods from these threads, but not all of them yet. (Some of them I wasn't sure how to go about doing.)

Things I have already tried:
-Adding error_reporting(E_ALL); and ini_set("display_errors", 1); to index.php. No change.
-Turning off mod_deflate by adding
<FilesMatch \.php$>
    SetEnv no-gzip 1
</FilesMatch>
to .htaccess at domain level as well as in the CPG installed directory. No change.
-Clearing all cookies associated with the domain
-Accessing in Firefox and Opera

What I will try next:
-Checking phpinfo() for mysql-module. (Which part of the page shouldI look/will answer this question for me?)
^Idea from this thread... http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,1642.0.html

Thank you

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Blank page after installation (installed properly, however)
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2013, 12:34:30 pm »

Try to re-upload all Coppermine files to make sure no file got corrupted during upload. Please also post a link to your gallery.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.