Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Several problems after migrating to a new server and upgrading cpg to 1.5.22  (Read 3187 times)

xhio

• Coppermine newbie

Hello everybody,
first post here, I'm trying to fix these problems on my own but I couldn't find anything that worked so I really hope someone here can help me.

The story is a little bit complicated.

I had a Cpg gallery 1.4.x (I believe it was a 1.4.10 but I'm not 100% sure) that was working very well.
Then our maintenance team had to migrate everything to a new server and I believe there were some issues migrating the files, so I had to use my backup copy of the gallery and upload it via ftp to a new directory on the new server.
Once I changed the MySql data in the config.inc.php everything seemed to work fine, but I wanted to upgrade to the latest cpg version (1.5.22), so I followed the instructions up until the upgrade script and everything seemed to work fine.
When I tried to launch the versioncheck script, though, I got the ERROR message "You don't have permission to login to this page".
If I try to login I visualize (in red) the message "Warning your browser does not accept script's cookies"
Also, if I try to go to any page of the gallery (except for the homepage, which seems to be fine) I get pages with only the upper menu and anything else in the body.

The gallery is here (http://gallery.i-bones.net/) if you have any idea about how I can I fix this, please help me because all the suggestions I found require that you are logged in as an administrator, which I can't do because I can't login at all.

Thanks for your help!

xhio

• Coppermine newbie

I solved my own problem xD

After reading this suggestion http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=57763.0 I checked my files and realized that some of them were not updated correctly to the 1.5.22 version. I just updated them via ftp and everything magically worked.

Thanks anyway for clearing my ideas :P

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

Thanks for resolving your thread. I just marked it accordingly. Next time, please to that yourself.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.