Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: File size issue  (Read 6015 times)

JamesonHsu

• Coppermine newbie
File size issue
« on: July 02, 2004, 09:53:07 am »

I've set my "Max size for uploaded files (KB)" option to 5120 so that I can theoretically upload files up to 5Mb.  However, when I try to upload any file over 2Mb nothing gets uploaded.  That led me to run the system in debug mode and I noticed the following information:

==========================
Size and Time
------------------
Directive | Local Value | Master Value
max_execution_time | 60 | 60
max_input_time | 60 | 60
upload_max_filesize | 2M | 2M
post_max_size | 8M | 8M

Why does the "upload_max_filesize" option say 2M when I've increased it to 5M?

Thanks,

Jameson

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: File size issue
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2004, 11:34:02 am »

You set the max filesize in coppermine to 5 MB, but the restrictions on your system apply: the output you saw in debug_mode come from the settings in php.ini!
If you're webhosted, you can't change them. If you're self-hosted, edit your php.ini file accordingly. This is all being described in detail on the sticky thread General Upload Troubleshooting on the very sub-board you posted in, so my advice is: read all stickies before posting, and search the board before actually posting!

GauGau
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.