Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help  (Read 2486 times)

charruaafull

• Coppermine newbie
Help
« on: July 31, 2012, 05:06:00 pm »

Hi folks, I'm starting to use this application, and found that water spots to insert all the images I upload automatically, which saves me a waste of time. My question is there any way or plugin to change the image size and obviously reduce your weight for example:
Pull up an image of 3500 x 2000 which weighs 2MB and its transformation into an image of 800 x 600 and 300KB though.
If you know any way to do it the would greatly appreciate.
thanks

Hola gente, estoy empezando a utilizar esta aplicación, y descubrí que inserta manchas de agua a todas las imagenes que subo automaticamente, algo que me evita una perdida de tiempo. Mi duda es hay forma o algun plugin que cambie el tamaño de la imagen y obviamente reduzca su peso por ejemplo:
Subo una imagen de 3500 x 2000 que pesa 2MB y que se transforme en una imagen de 800 x 600 y pese 300KB.
Si conocen alguna forma de hacerlo se los agradeceria mucho.
Gracias

lurkalot

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
  • +Tinyportal Support team.
Re: Help
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 06:59:30 pm »

Hi charruaafull

Please take a look here, it might point you in the right direction.  http://documentation.coppermine-gallery.net/en/configuration.htm#admin_picture_thumbnail
Running SMF 2.1.4  / Tinyportal 3.0.0, bridged with Coppermine 1.6.25, plus cpmfetch 2.0.0
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.