Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Post Installation Problems  (Read 8680 times)

cosmarchy

• Coppermine newbie
Post Installation Problems
« on: July 21, 2012, 08:58:51 pm »

Hello all,

I'm quite new to this, especially doing it in Linux, which i'm also quite new to!!

Since installing coppermine, I haven't had too much trouble until I tried to look at the gallery just now.  Instead of the gallery when I go to 'http://127.0.1.1/coppermine/' I instead get '404 not found' error.  If I try 'http://127.0.1.1:8080/' I get a connection refused error.

Can someone please point me in the right direction to getting this back up and running?  What do I need to do?

Thanks

Stramm

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
Re: Post Installation Problems
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 12:12:57 pm »

Make sure the IP (127.0.0.1 or 127.0.1.1 ??) and port are correct (why 8080, have you configured the webserver this way). For me it seems you're just guessing how to address your website. Look into your webservers config to find out the set numbers.
No one here can do that for you as we do not have access to your box. Also we just support coppermine and not apache or any other webserver nor can we help in Linux related questions.

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Post Installation Problems
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 12:29:12 pm »

Make sure the IP (127.0.0.1 or 127.0.1.1 ??) and port are correct
AFAIK you can set Apache to listen just to designated IP addresses (not sure if this is default for productions server, but it's not in my XAMPP development server). However, as my Apache accepts connections on all addresses, I can use all ~16 million addresses from the 127.0.0.0/8 network to access my local web server ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.