Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Uploading a lot of pics on internal drive - use folder names as album names  (Read 2471 times)

bclinton

• Coppermine newbie

Hi folks - I just installed Coppermine. It was very easy to get it going. I am a former Gallery Pro user that wanted to try something different. My question is - I have about 200 gigs of pics on a drive (various resolutions but mostly 8 MP). They are in folder and nested folders now (family->camping->2010 etc...I would love to be able to batch add the entire tree into coppermine and have eave folder become an album with the respective pics in the album. Is this possible? Also as I was tinkering I added a few images via the uploading option. Most of the images errored out that they were too large and it only added one of the existing thumbnails to the album. Is this normal? Do I need to resize all images first. The hard drive that I have the images on is a test gard drive and not my production on or my backup so I can play around with it and not hurt much.

Thanks a million for any advice....great software too...

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict

I have about 200 gigs of pics on a drive (various resolutions but mostly 8 MP). They are in folder and nested folders now (family->camping->2010 etc...I would love to be able to batch add the entire tree into coppermine and have eave folder become an album with the respective pics in the album. Is this possible?
http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,61281.0.html

I added a few images via the uploading option. Most of the images errored out that they were too large and it only added one of the existing thumbnails to the album. Is this normal?
Depends on your config settings. Please read the docs.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.