Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Reasonable Paid Help Wanted - UPGRADE OUR COOPERMINE GALLERY  (Read 11491 times)

tdaise7

• Coppermine newbie

I have a small children's clothing company client who use Coopermine to host their online clothing catalog; wholesale. I manage their website (client name withheld; will be told after signing NDA).

PROJECT REQUIREMENTS
1. You must esign an NDA (non-compete; non-disclose; confidentiality).
2. Upgrade from an older version to the most current Coopermine.
3. No major customization needed, they want the basic color scheme. This is NOT customer-facing site; its for wholesale customers. We probably want a banner installed at hte top if possible. We'll update the main links. The owners are good in Coopermine, they can rearranget their books/catalogs inside, we just really need an upgrade.
4. A few phone calls might be required:
a) one to go over the project; 1 hour
b) one of train me on what you did so that I can maintain it as their webmaster; 2 hours (at the end)
5. You are expected to respond in a timely manner on emails so that we cna have a smooth upgrade.

This should be a fairly easy project. I installed coopermine for them, but honestly I'm super busy with my day job that I'd rather pay someone to upgrade and make small tweaks.

=== There are about 2,000 pics in the gallery now probably; they are having some 'resizing' issues, so I believe this will be resolved with the upgrade.

tdaise7

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Reasonable Paid Help Wanted - UPGRADE OUR COOPERMINE GALLERY
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 04:45:50 pm »

BUDGET: $100.00 PAYPAL PAID, 50% UP FRONT, 50% AT PROJECT CLOSE; Should not take you more than a day or two if that. A good Cooper person could probalby do this in 2 hours.

tdaise7@gmail.com if you would like to chat! SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY.

tdaise7

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Reasonable Paid Help Wanted - UPGRADE OUR COOPERMINE GALLERY
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 03:34:59 pm »

NEED TO CHANGE THE REQUIREMENTS:

1. Last night I upgraded the site myself through CPANEL to 1.5; WENT FINE.

NEW PROJECT REQUIREMENTS:

2. Now we need someone to: a) download and install a theme we like in the 'free' area
3. RESIZE PHOTOS ON THE BACK-END OF THE SITE; ALL PHOTOS, THERE ARE ABOUT 1,500; run some tool.
4. Help us w/ the settings so that my clients are limited or it resizes on its own when uploading; right now we have inconsistent sizing in our catalog, which looks strange since its a wholesale catalog.
5. Bridge to a tool that allows us to email the catalog users; we will install something on the server, free/open source that will allow us to port over the users and then send email, like a php list of some sort? I need that software installed and the bridge info put inside our Coopermine.

WE ARE PROMPT PAYERS! WE ARE IN BUSINESS ALMOST 20 YEARS AS A CHILDREN'S MANUFACTURER, SO WE PAY! WE LOVE OUR COOPER, but it needs some TLC right now!

Thanks,
Tresha
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 19 queries.