Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to modify user disk quota  (Read 9906 times)

joe schmoe

• Coppermine newbie
How to modify user disk quota
« on: May 13, 2012, 04:43:26 pm »

I am new here and when I use my test account to upload photos, I get the following error...(Coppermine url here)Disk quota exceeded </br>&nbsp;</br> You have a space quota of 1024K, your files currently use 894K, adding this file would make you exceed your quota...

I had upped the quota to 2048K, yet still get this error...Plus why have a user disk quota? My ISP allows unlimited disk space and I would like to allow my users more like 100Mb versus 1Mb...How can I allow users that user 5Mb pixel cameras the ability to upload their full quality photos? OR why shouldn't I allow this?? Again, noob here...Thanks in advance...

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: How to modify user disk quota
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2012, 11:15:47 am »

Just disable the disk quota feature in the groups manager if you don't want to use it. I suggest to read the docs.

samredman

• Coppermine newbie
Re: How to modify user disk quota
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2012, 03:32:41 pm »

After logging in as an admin on your gallery installation, from your top menu, select Users > Groups.  That takes you to the Group control panel.  Change all quotas to 0. Setting a quota to zero actually means "unlimited quota."  Here is a link to the documentation for the Group control panel:

http://documentation.coppermine-gallery.net/en/groups.htm
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.