Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: i need help i do not know what to do  (Read 6157 times)

meg2282

• Coppermine newbie
i need help i do not know what to do
« on: April 19, 2012, 04:23:57 pm »

yesterday some one was threaing me about my fan page, and told me i will be sorry and today i go to log in to my fan page and i get this http://www.cwahi.net/  witch just my host witch mean that is not down but my fan page is complete gone and i can not log in to my wstfp at all telling me my login failed can some one tell me what is wrong and how to fix it please :(

meg2282

• Coppermine newbie
Re: i need help i do not know what to do
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 04:26:19 pm »

ps if any one can help me fix it i  will probbly lose all my photo as i never upload them in to my wsftp because i could not figuter it out :( i want to cry cause i have no clue what to do

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 04:30:55 pm »

What kind of answer do you expect from us? You should contact your hosting provider if there's something wrong with your webspace. We can just support issues with Coppermine, but I cannot see a gallery.

meg2282

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2012, 04:32:28 pm »

i came  to you all because my host is working fine it is up witch mean my page should be up too this never happen before

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2012, 04:34:30 pm »

Please post a link to your gallery. Additionally, please use punctuation in your posts!

meg2282

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2012, 04:38:07 pm »

sorry about my spelling, but this what happens when i go to my page, and it should say Foreverspice before it but it does not it bring me stright to my host from my link to my page  :'(

http://www.cwahi.net/

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2012, 04:44:04 pm »

Is this (http://www.cwahi.net/) the URL of your gallery? I don't think so. I assume it's http://spiceforever.cwahi.net/

You said you don't have access to your FTP account. So you should contact your hosting provider, as already suggested. We cannot help you if you don't have access to anything.

meg2282

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2012, 04:46:39 pm »

yes that is what it is so post to be but it not give me that it come out what i gave you

meg2282

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2012, 04:47:29 pm »

iv contact them too do not worry

meg2282

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2012, 04:49:13 pm »

like i said first time this  has happen some one was be nasty tell me they hate my page so they probbly did it to me on pupose. and so now i am comeing to any one and everyone for help

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2012, 05:04:40 pm »

Again: we cannot help you unless you're able to access your gallery's files and/or database. Maybe it's just a redirect rule, maybe someone hacked your account, changed the passwords and deleted all data or even the whole hosting account. Maybe it's just a mistake of your webhosting provider.

meg2282

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2012, 01:02:35 pm »

i finally got my wstfp thing back up and it now telling me there  is a prooblem between that and my host. i contact them and there not help me i do think my page  has been hacked i am try to make a new one but i can not a find a free host like  a better or as good the one that hold alot  like i had till this problem happen to me, and i sort finally figuter out how to upload the copermine in to the wstfp sever it just with the host i have i did something wrong it wont come up and host. so need new host i can figuer out  so i can make a new fan page

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2012, 01:12:59 pm »

From what I read out of your gibberish, you have to start from scratch. If so, I hope you learned from this and will do backups from now on.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 20 queries.