Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: is there a way to extract the album photos to a excel sheet?  (Read 3668 times)

GoTTi

• Coppermine novice
is there a way to extract the album photos to a excel sheet?
« on: March 22, 2012, 09:05:55 pm »

courious, i would like to know if there is a way to extract the photos in the gallery to a excel sheet?

something that would have the data like:

picture description name - link to picture - name of image (jpg, bmp, png)

is this possible?

GoTTi

• Coppermine novice
Re: is there a way to extract the album photos to a excel sheet?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 09:33:09 pm »

i was able to extract the mysql db with the pid numbers in them. i came up with another question....

on the gallery, i had images on there, then i played with the watermark and decided to have the images on there right now without the watermark, so i removed all the pictures and just reimported them. by doing that, it made the images have higher pid numbers then they actually needed. so right now the pid is up in the 800's when it should only be in the 400's. is there a way to have the pid's lowed on the mysql db and the site or does the mysqldb issue pid's on the images in chroniclogical order, no matter if the image is deleted or not?

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: is there a way to extract the album photos to a excel sheet?
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 10:10:53 am »

It's not recommended to manipulate IDs. MySQL's auto_increment counter doesn't reset when you delete images. Even if you'd delete all of your images, it won't start at 1 when you upload new images. What's the problem of having higher IDs?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.