Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Coppermine original image change  (Read 5015 times)

Boinkys

• Coppermine newbie
Coppermine original image change
« on: February 25, 2012, 04:44:54 am »

Hi,

It seem that coppermine would alter the original image no matter what setting I change. I can tell this by looking at the image upload file size on Coppermine and my original image. They're never the same. The Jpeg quality settings is a configuration that change the quality of both thumbnails and the original image. My question is, is there anyway to make Coppermine bypass the original image and never touch it in anyway? Thanks for any helpful info.

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
Re: Coppermine original image change
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 06:52:37 pm »

You have posted this in the CPG1.4.x support section. If you are using that version then we no longer support it and you will need to update to version 1.5.x and post your question there.
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

Boinkys

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Coppermine original image change
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 07:33:38 am »

Hi,

Well I'm using Dragonfly CMS that use Coppermine as one of its feature and there's no way for me to ugrade to ver 1.5 if I wanted to. So I want to ask is there any possible way to make Coppermine skip modifying the original image? The new version I tested didn't modify the original image but this version did. I really want it to not touch the original image. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.