Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Users able to delete own pictures  (Read 4314 times)

MerNion

• Coppermine newbie
Users able to delete own pictures
« on: November 26, 2011, 08:38:56 pm »

Even though i have "Allow users to retain control over their pics in public galleries" NOT checked, a user is able to navigate to:
http://www.air-born.gr/gallery/editpics.php?album=XX&start=0&count=25 and if he has uploaded any pictures to that album, they show up and he can delete it, reset view count, reset votes and delete comments..

I didn't find any direct link or way to go to editpics.php but if you just paste the url with the correct album id, then it appears you have access to it..

This doesn't happen for some older pictures i have uploaded to another album.. If i use album=1, then i get "Information Album is empty" even though i do have also uploaded pictures to that album.. For all other albums i seem to be able to do anything i want with the pictures..

Why might this be happening?
Thanks

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Users able to delete own pictures
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2011, 04:27:11 pm »

If i use album=1, then i get "Information Album is empty" even though i do have also uploaded pictures to that album
For regular users editpics.php lists only files uploaded by this user. Does that album contain pictures upload by the affected user?

Why might this be happening?
Has to be reviewed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.