Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Images not displaying after install  (Read 4416 times)

cdawg

• Coppermine novice
Images not displaying after install
« on: July 24, 2011, 05:12:49 pm »

I have issues with a new install of coppermine.  The domain is installed as an add on to the hosting account to the hosting account (which I have been able to install coppermine on before

After doing a fresh install/new databases, it seems none of the icon or other images are showing up (they all just show up as blank empty boxes) and when I have tried to batch add in photos they show up the same way (blank boxes.)

I'm not sure if its a hosting issue (crappy host but I am stuck for a bit longer with them) so before I thought about moving hosting, I wanted to post to see if there were ideas.

http://kate-mansi.com/photos/

is the gallery

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Images not displaying after install
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 11:18:07 am »

Works as expected for me. If so, please
Resolve your threads
If you have found an answer to your question, resolve your thread. Don't just post "I have found the answer", but tell others what you actually did to solve your issues. Posting a link to the page where you found the answer might help. Describing what you did might help as well. Finally, you can tag your answer as "solved" by clicking on the "Topic Solved" button on the bar at the left hand side at the bottom of your thread.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.