Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Every user-group sees all categories, can one change this?  (Read 2707 times)

herbmaier

• Coppermine newbie
Every user-group sees all categories, can one change this?
« on: July 22, 2011, 01:26:56 pm »

Hello forum,

I would like to provide with Coppermine a Gallerie where my customers can download their own photographs. For it I have provided for three example customers in each case a user group and a category for albums.

Now in every category (customer) I have generated several albums (Shootings) and have assigned these albums of the user group of the customer.

My problem: If a customer logs in, he see all categories (not the albums in all, but a list with many points which he cannot click)... and not only his own:-(

Is there a solution this to organise in such a way that a user sees only one certainly category?
Otherwise I see only the way out completely to work without categories.

All albums with "without category" and refer the albums then to user groups . Then, however, with it I would have no nice "structuralisation" of the albums...

Many thanks for every helpful thought, herb

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Every user-group sees all categories, can one change this?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 04:53:10 pm »

If a customer logs in, he see all categories (not the albums in all, but a list with many points which he cannot click)... and not only his own:-(
Afaik he'll see the other categories as 'empty', right? If so, try this: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,72086.msg348769.html#msg348769
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.