Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problems with theme.php File  (Read 2558 times)

chiragddude

• Coppermine newbie
Problems with theme.php File
« on: July 07, 2011, 01:53:48 pm »

I'm a very recent addition to the very long list of Coppermine Users and am really excited about having my first gallery. I can code in CSS and HTML. But, there's nothing I can do when it comes to PHP. The theme modification procedure includes the same and I'm seeking some help from a PHP pro, who could tell me how to code the theme.php file, starting from scratch (or even from a predefined file from the sample themes). Just some guidelines, or maybe cyber help to assist me establishing my gallery properly.

I tried once with the Sample's theme.php file, but, it seems all the same! So please help me!  :( :'(

It's here : http://lpindiaunlimited.sosugary.com

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: Problems with theme.php File
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 09:59:55 am »

If you want to pay someone to assist you, we can this thread to the appropriate board.

If you can specify what exactly you want to accomplish, we probably can help you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.