Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: slim (width) theme for mobile ?  (Read 6054 times)

adeibiza

• Coppermine newbie
slim (width) theme for mobile ?
« on: March 04, 2011, 03:12:42 pm »

i'm going to do a mobile theme for my gallery and if anyone knows of a suitable theme i could work on and develop properly - ive done a ton of searching on this (including trying to get the cumin theme to work but it seems like that project has stalled)

if anyone can think of a suitable theme to start with that would be great as i dont really want to start *completely* from scratch as ive only started on cpm about a week ago but have had a load of success with converting the dirty_v theme to my current gallery style: (www.gig-ticket.com) so i'm pretty ok now with how everything is pulled together ;)

once done i'll be more than happy to share it as mobiles are now becoming almost default browser ;)

on a side note there was a load of discussion about an iphone app to upload to cpm but that has also seemed to stall - anyone heard of anything new on that side ?

adeibiza

• Coppermine newbie
Re: slim (width) theme for mobile ?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 07:03:22 pm »

okay,  that was a lot easier than i thought

i used the theme_switch plugin and amended curve_centered and played around with the results on my iphone - it needs further styling (for me) but if you have an iphone you can see it in action here: www.gig-ticket.com - would be interested in getting feedback from mobile users

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2011, 11:15:01 am »

Where did you get that plugin from? I haven't found it in the plugin contributions board, but only in the svn repository. Can you please post a link to a thread if there is one? Thanks.

adeibiza

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2011, 12:54:32 pm »

i'm pretty sure i found it via a link from one of the threads

i did have a question about it but the link for the install info was dead but the link to the $author = '<a href="http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?action=profile;u=24278" rel="external" class="external">eenemeenemuu</a>'; worked :)

seriously though i have no idea where i found it - i had spent all day searching on iphone/mobile theme related stuff

jake

• Coppermine novice

pols1337

• Coppermine frequent poster
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2011, 02:33:44 am »

That's a sweet theme.  Did you make the transparency effect or is it part of the curve skin? 

jake

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2011, 06:04:30 am »

It's a part of the skin.  I came across the Cumin theme the other day and thought that it might be helpful to you.
I've been trying to implement an iPhone/mobile phone friendly theme for my gallery, unfortunately there are some bugs in the CuMin theme I haven't been able to work out.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.