Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Squirrelmail/Coppermine Bridge request  (Read 4731 times)

user666

• Coppermine newbie
    • XHC
Squirrelmail/Coppermine Bridge request
« on: February 06, 2011, 08:25:25 pm »

I need a bridge that will interface with Squirrelmail so users that log on to my gallery will automatically be logged on to the site email if they hit the link.
I understand the board rules and know I must post a link to my site and have a test account setup, and I will do all of that but my site is a private site and I do not want the public registering and creating accounts.
Therefore, I would like to send my information privately if possible and if needed. Although, it really shouldn't be needed because all i am doing is requesting a bridge be made.

Thanks in advance

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
Re: Squirrelmail/Coppermine Bridge request
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2011, 09:40:09 pm »

It is probably something you would have to pay someone to code. I doubt many would find it a usefull addition.

My question is why would you want Coppermine to log into a server side app? What are you trying to achieve?
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

user666

• Coppermine newbie
    • XHC
Re: Squirrelmail/Coppermine Bridge request
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2011, 10:15:50 pm »

Well what I'm trying to accomplish is when my users login to their account to the site, they will be logged into their email account as well without having to login twice. Vise versa for logging out.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.