Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: pause after batch add  (Read 5315 times)

paloma94x

• Coppermine newbie
pause after batch add
« on: November 29, 2010, 04:47:47 pm »

I would love to see a pause on the batch add screen before it jumps to the edit files screen. When I am adding a number of pictures, sometimes several of them are not added, but since the screen jumps to the edit files screen as soon as the add is completed, I can't tell which, if any, photos were rejected. The only way to manage this is to scroll down along with the add process and monitor which photos get the green check and which don't, but there isn't always time to note the rejected ones. BTW, when I try again to add the ones which were rejected, they are always accepted so I really don't know why they weren't added in the first place. Thank you all for your amazing work!

Αndré

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
Re: pause after batch add
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2010, 04:54:20 pm »

Will be available since/from cpg1.5.10 (which isn't released yet). It won't automatically redirects you if any error occurs. Please test again after you upgraded to that version and report back.

paloma94x

• Coppermine newbie
Re: pause after batch add
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2010, 05:31:28 pm »

Thanks! I will.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 19 queries.